Wharfedale's WPL-26 is designed to make speaker comparisons simple and effective.
It uses two stereo inputs with balanced TRS connectors, with added control provided by a Mute and Left Only buttons, the latter for routing a mono signal to the outputs. There are 6 stereo outputs available, also using the balanced TRS connectors.
High-speed solid state signal switching is used, and controlled from either the front panel-mounted
source and destination buttons, or via the Infrared remote control which is included with the item.
- NOISE: -75 dBu
- THD+N @ 1KHz (reference: 1V): UNBAL OUTPUT 1V 0.008% BAL OUTPUT 2V 0.02%
- PHASE@ 1KHz (reference: 1V): -2.5°
- Crosstalk @ 1KHz : -76 dBu
- Input Impedance: UNBAL 10Kohm BAL 20Kohm
- Frequency response (20-20 kHz): 0.3dB
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 10W
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.