Wharfedale Pro Titan™ Sub-A15, a powerful active subwoofer system designed to produce high quality audio in any performance application. The Titan™ Sub-A15 combines the newest technologies, materials and design topology to ensure absolute accuracy and high output.
The TITAN™ Sub-A15 is powerful 15 inch band pass active subwoofer. A built-in 400 watt (continuous) 600 watt (peak) amplifier conveniently accepts stereo or mono line level inputs via dual, balanced, XLR-¼" "combo" connectors as well as a unique single channel 4Ω speaker level input via a ¼" phone jack which allows for use with a standard sound reinforcement amplifier (when the internal amplifier is not used).
A custom designed, down-firing, aluminium cast frame 15" woofer, with a 3" voice coil, is utilized as the heart of the Titan™ Sub-A15's complementary low frequency enhancement system. Integral signal processing includes a dynamic AGC (Automatic Gain Control) circuit, a stereo crossover and signal limiting for the prevention of a distorted signal to the internal amplifier. A convenient and an essential PHASE switch is included to allow for proper subwoofer signal polarity to be selected.
A pair of balanced XLR male output connections, with switchable "High-Pass" mode are available for the stereo line level outputs and may be used to pass through mono or stereo signals from the inputs to another system or to send a high-pass, line-level stereo signal to a pair of powered, full-range speakers such as the popular Wharfedale Pro Titan™ ACTIVE models.
1. Pole mount socket
The top of the Titan™ Sub-A15 provides a convenient built in pole mount socket for easy mounting of a standard 35mm diameter speaker pole (such as the Wharfedale Pro SP-1) for easy top-side mounting of a mid/high passive or active speaker.
2. Integral Carry Handle
The Titan™ Sub-A15 has two rubber over-moulded carry handles (one on each side) for easy transportation of the enclosure.
3. Rubber Feet
There are four skid-resistant screw mounted rubber feet on the bottom of the Titan™ Sub-A15.
There are two ports on front of the Titan™ Sub-A15 that are reflex tuned to provide enhanced low frequency response from the enclosure.
Because of its functional cabinet design, the Titan™ Sub-A15 is versatile and applicable in a variety of configurations. At home indoors or outdoors, on stage, in clubs, at rehearsals, in theaters and houses of worship, the Titan™ Sub-A15 will provide the high standards of low frequency audio reproduction that you require
- MODEL TITAN SUB-A15
- GENERAL INFO
- SYSTEM TYPE Band-pass subwoofer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB 45-150Hz
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL 18mm Plywood
- ENCLOSURE COLOUR Grey
- SIZE (MM/INCHES) 404 / 15"
- COIL SIZE (MM/INCHES) 75 / 3"
- FRAME MATERIAL Die-cast aluminium frame
- AMPLIFIER POWER
- CONTINOUS RMS 400W
- PEAK (WATS) 600W
- PROTECTIONTYPE Dynamic AGC
- POWER ON INDICATOR LED
- INPUT SENSITIVITY 0.775V
- IMPEDANCE 4 Ω
- SPEAKER POLE ADAPTER Yes
- INPUTS A & B TYPE / CONNECTION Balanced Line Level inputs via two combo connectors
- OUTPUTS A & B TYPE / CONNECTION Balanced Line Level inputs via two XLR-M connectors
- HIGH PASS FREQUENCY SELECTION 100Hz
- PHASE SWITCH SELECTION 0° / 180°
- SPEAKER LEVEL INPUT IMPEDANCE 1/4" TS Phone input
- SPEAKER LEVEL INPUT CONNECTION 4 Ω
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- HEIGHT ( MM / INS ) 630.0 / 24.8"
- WIDTH FRONT / REAR / MM / INS 478.0 / 18.8"
- DEPTH ( MM / INS ) 640.0 / 25.2"
- NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ) 45.48 / 100.0
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ) 50.48 / 110.5
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.