Turbosound FLASHLINE TFS-550L is a compact 1,600 watt (peak) flown low frequency enclosure designed to complement the TFS-550H Line Array system in a wide range of small to medium scale sound reinforcement applications. It consists of a single carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver utilizing a specialized voice coil wound on both the inside and the outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency, in a low distortion bass reflex design.
The TFS-550L is designed to be flown at the top of or alongside a FLASHLINE TFS-550H speaker hang, or be ground stacked, producing a compact line array system with a small footprint and exceptional output. For more demanding applications the TFS-550L would be supplemented by additional ground stacked bass enclosures or subwoofers from the Turbosound range. Domex steel rigging hardware is integrated into the sides of the cabinet and consists of drop links which engage into the flyware of the bass cabinet or line array enclosure below it, and secured by captive rigging pins.
The 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood cabinet with rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille is finished in durable black semi matt textured paint, and is equipped with flush recessed handles on the sides. Two Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors provide input and link through connections.
- Front loaded subwoofer for touring applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 12” neodymium motor low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Integral rigging system for flying and ground stacking with TFS-550H
- Low distortion bass reflex design
- 15 mm (5/8”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
Turbosound TFS-550L Specs
|Components||1 x 12" (305mm) LF driver|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 150 kHz, ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||98 dB (half space)|
|Power Handling||400 watts continuous, 1600 watts peak|
|Maximum SPL||124 dB continuous, 130 dB peak|
|Nominal Impedance||LF: 8 ohms|
|Crossover||Recommended crossover point at 102 Hz, 48 dB/octave|
|Construction||Weather resistant coated plywood; two recessed carrying handles|
|Grille||Powder coated stainless steel backed with woven PVC mesh|
|Connectors||(2) NL4, wired pin1+: positive, pin1-: negative; pin2+ and pin2-: n/c|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 21.7 x 15.6" (420 x 550 x 395 mm)|
|Weight||59.5 lb (27 kg)|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.