One of the most recurring things we hear from the TC Electronic community regarding our Flashback Delay pedals, is that they sound so good that they wish they could have several of the delay tones running at the same time. Well, we're here to tell you that you can stop dreaming folks! The FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is here and it's ready to rock your delay-hungry socks off!
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay Pedal Features:
- Steeps your parts in up to 3 totally independent delay generators
- Like having 3 delays in a single pedal
- Series or parallel operatioin
- 12 delay types: lush tapes, vintage hardware units, fluttery slapbacks, and more
- 11 subdivision options: from simple dotted quarter notes to more complex dotted eighth- and eighth-note configurations
- Independent note length, number of repeats, wet/dry mix, and subdivisions per stomp
- Tap tempo switch to quickly lock in parts to a drummer or backing track
- True bypass mode preserves your dry signal when not engaged
- Buffered bypass for achieving true spillover
- Kill-Dry option inside removes your dry signal from the output
- 4 TonePrints let you access custom and preset sounds directly from the pedal
- Stereo ins and outs, expression pedal input, MIDI in/thru
- 30 day Warranty
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 3 x User
- Effects: Ping Pong, Reverse, Tape, Analog, Lo-Fi, Tube, Dynamic, Space, Slap, 2290
- Max Delay Time: 7 seconds
- Tap Tempo: Tap Footswitch, Time Knob
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Thru
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression)
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-B
- True Bypass: Yes, Switchable to Buffered, Kill-dry
- Software: TonePrint
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (not included)
- Height: 2.24"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 5.70"
- Manufacturer Part Number: 000-DEA02-00010
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.