TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper Pedal Features:
- Automatically sync loops and backing tracks with any rhythmic source
- Onboard and external mics sense tempo from guitar strums and backbeats
- Captures live audio in stunning 24-bit resolution
- Simple single-switch operation
- Dedicated stop switch for time-critical record applications
- 2 minutes of loop time with unlimited overdubs
- Onboard memory stores loops even after the power is turned off
- True bypass switching preserves signal when pedal is disengaged
- External overdub sequence switch unlocks automatic playback and overdub modes
- Tap-tempo to manually slow and speed up loops
- Large Loop Level control can be accessed underfoot
- Pedal Type: Looper with Mic
- Looper: Unlimited Overdubs
- Looping Time: 2 minutes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (external mic)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TS
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-B (firmware updates)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V or 2 x 9V (extend operating time)
- Power Usage: 150mA
- Height: 2.13"
- Width: 4.44"
- Depth: 5.31"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 000-DGQ00-00010
|Maximum loop length||
|Maximum no. of overdubs||
True Bypass (buffered bypass selectable via DIP switch)
None (analog dry-through)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||
113 x 135 x 54 mm (4.4 x 5.3 x 2.1")
0.57 kg (1.3 lbs)
Standard TS ¼" jack
Standard TS ¼" jack
|Ext Mic input||
1/8" TRS, only use included microphone
Standard 9 V DC / >150 mA, centre negative (not supplied)
Mini-B USB for firmware updates
Selected loop mode is recalled over power cycles, loops are not.
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.