Product ID : DISTRIO-M-2025
The VP64A from Shure is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video production. It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance.
The 7 7/8" VP64A is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors. The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64A mic also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio.
The cartridge is housed in a rubber isolation mount for ruggedness and to minimize handling noise. It is protected by a water-resistant mesh that enables the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. For added wind and "pop" protection, use the supplied windscreen.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Frequency response tailored for optimum speech clarity and crispness
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Rubber isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen provides extra protection to further reduce "pop" noise and wind pickup
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
||50 Hz to 12 kHz
|Output Connectors (Analog)
||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male
||ø: 1.5 x L: 7.9" / ø: 38.1 x L: 200.7 mm
||5.6 oz / 158 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||11.1 x 4.95 x 2.75"