Product ID : DISTRIO-M-2120
The MD 46 handheld cardioid ENG microphone includes features found in today's interview mics, but with studio quality sound, according to the company. The MD 46 has a traditional long handle, wind attenuation and off-axis rejection and is designed to possess an extended high-frequency response, warm lows, and a clean midrange. The company developed the new microphone in response to the needs of NBC and the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
Omni microphones pick up everything equally, including background noise. The MD 46 cardioid interview mic focuses on the subject, increasing clarity. Designed to have low handling and wind noise, and to eliminate vocal popping, this microphone gives the ENG team an ideal interview tool.
- Rugged all-metal body
- Extremely low sensitivity to handling noise
- Very insensitive to pop and wind noise
- Uniform frequency response
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral microphone clamp thread
- Double layer grille basket
- Cardioid dynamic capsule
- Low handling noise
- Long handle with excellent balance
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male|
|Dimensions||ø: 1.9 x L: 9.8" / ø: 48.3 x L: 248.9 mm|
|Weight||12 oz / 340 g|
|Package Weight||1.87 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.95 x 5.4 x 2.7"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.