The result is optimum pick up without residual noise and feedback. The base of the microphone features a heavy Neoprene rubber pad for rejecting surface noise and reflections. A mini XLR output connector is located on the rear and a 30-foot mini XLR to standard XLR output cable is supplied. The CM10B is powered with a 9 to 52V phantom power source. The heavy duty construction features a die-cast reinforced grille to protect against damage due to shock.
- Unidirectional Polar Pattern
- The unidirectional (half-cardioid) polar pattern effectively minimizes noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Sleek Low Profile
- The low profile and black matte finish enable the CM10B to be easily concealed in broadcast and performance applications.
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The wide linear frequency response provides accurate detail and clarity while maintaining a low noise floor.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- The heavy duty reinforced grille protects against sudden shock and abuse.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid (Uni-directional)|
|Frequency Response||30Hz to 18kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||103dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||127dB|
|Power Requirements||9 ~ 52V Phantom Power|
|Output Impedance||600 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR Type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||.94 x 3.31" (24 x 84mm) (Height x Diameter)|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.