The RA2100b is a stereo 100W/channel RMS power amplifier in a standard 2 rack space format. It is intended for professional audio and distributed musical applications. The unit features 100 Watts per channel RMS into four ohms, 85 Watts per channel into eight ohms, and for the contractor - 70 Volts / eight ohms. The unit also features MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit and a one-second input turn-on delay. The RA2100b will drive 25 Volt speaker lines directly from each channel, or 70 Volt lines bridged.
- 100 Watts RMS per output (4 Ohm).
- 85 Watts RMS per output (8 Ohm).
- 200 Watts RMS into 70 Volt (8 Ohm).
- 1/4" and RCA inputs.
- Fault Protected Output Stage.
|Power Output, Stereo||100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 Ohms, 85 Watts RMS/ch. 8 Ohms|
|Bridged||200 Watts into 70 Volt or 8 Ohms|
|Minimum Load Impedance||4 Ohms (8 Ohms bridged)|
|Sensitivity||1 VRMS for full output|
|THD||05% (500 Hz @ 1 Watt)|
|S/N Ratio||95 dB A Weighted|
|Power Bandwidth||70 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB|
|Slew Rate||100 V/microSecond|
|Phase Shift||<10 Deg., 20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Input Impedance||10 K Ohms balanced|
|Power||120 VAC 60 Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50 Hz|
|Size||19" x 3.5" x 7.5" (48 x 9 x 19 cm)|
|Weight||12 lbs (5.5 kg)|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.