- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
The NT5 is RØDE's premier small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||13.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dBA|
|Dimensions||118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.