Note : Clean like new, open box
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RODE's world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it's the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
• High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
• Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
• Built-in pop filter for reducing plosives.
• Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
• Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
• Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed just plug in and hit record.
• Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
• Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
• Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O; Mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
Weight (g): 585
Dimensions (H x W x D): 141.9 x 54.5 x 89.3 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.