The ltd. white Reloop RMP-3 Alpha Cross Media Player is not only a multi media player, but also a cross media player. With this player you can mix, scratch and juggle music as well as control any software. Whether CD, MP3, memory stick or hard disk drive; it does not matter where the sound is coming from or how it is coded, this player submits it to your control.
Thanks to the RMP-3 Alpha's complete MIDI compatibility, all of the 48 control elements can be applied as a MIDI control device. Via the shift button, all controls can be double assigned with MIDI commands. It is even possible to control two virtual decks with only one RMP-3 Alpha. The assignments can be saved as MIDI presets for various applications.
Due to the large touch-sensitive jog wheels, the control feeling always remains vinyl-like. Its new micro pitch with a resolution of up to 0.02% facilitates pitch adjustments with the highest precision.
Via the auto loop function the fastest mixing tricks can be looped-in in no time and with seven different bar lengths. Furthermore, the new bearing of the device's feet lets the RMP-3 Alpha always keep its balance.
In order to play music from one USB source it is possible to connect two RMP-3 players via the USB Audio Link function. In addition, you can analyze desired USB drives via the Data Base Builder software facilitating faster and filtered results.
The Next Track function allows you to select the next track even during playback. You can use the Database Builder software to analyze the desired USB drives, thereby obtaining quicker and filtered results.
USB Audio Link
Next Track Feature
RMP-3 Database Builder
- Feature for searching tracks with title, artist, album or genre criteria
- All control elements are MIDI compatible (45 buttons, 1 turning knob, 1 push encoder, 1 fader, 1 jog wheel), double assignment via shift function
- MIDI preset memory
- Several RMP-3 can be connected for MIDI control
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
- Auto loop function with 7 selectable bar lengths
- Seamless loop function/reloop function
- DSP effect unit (Filter, Skid, Echo, Flanger, Trans, Phase, Pan, Break plus Hold) with ratio and time parameters
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Effect link with BPM counter
- Effect modulation via jog wheel
- Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
- 4 independent 5 second sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support
- Track and folder search
- Especially bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
- Especially long pitch fader (can be switched off)
- Adjustable pitch range (±4%, ±8%, ±16%, ±100%)
- Micro pitch with a resolution of up to 0.02%
- Pitch lock and master tempo
- Pitch bend up to ±100%
- Auto cue
- Frame search
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8-fold)
- Playing address
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Sleep function
- Slot in loading mechanism with illuminated display
- New, shock absorbing feet bearing
- Instant playback from cue point
- Relay play
- Fader start play
- Digital output
- Headphones output
Reloop RMP-3 Alpha Specs
|D/A Converter||8 Fold/1 Bit|
|Dimensions||12.59 x 4.35 x 13.38" (320 x 110.5 x 340 mm)|
|Weight||8.81 lbs (4 kg)|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.