Here’s the long and the short of it.
The SEQ 30S uses Short space-saving 20 mm sliders, while the SEQ 30L uses Long and more precise 45 mm sliders. All other features are identical. The SEQ 30S and SEQ 30L are 30-band equalizers with ultimate stereo accuracy. The single set of faders controls both left and right channels simultaneously, maintaining true stereo tracking and utilizing constant-Q technology. These EQs fill the void for true stereo applications.
Both models are accurate, professional quality instruments capable of precise equalization down to a fraction of a dB. You can expect several advantages from your constant-Q equalizer over conventional designs: moving one slider will not affect neighboring filters as much, so you won’t spend time re-adjusting sliders (we call this “equalizing the equalizer”). You’ll be able to obtain better feedback control without losing sound quality. All sliders maintain smooth, consistent and accurate calibrated control over filter levels, which is especially critical in low-profile equalizer designs. Because of this, the overall EQ adjustment process is significantly easier and more effective.
An Input Level control is provided along with a Bypass switch, enabling easy gain comparisons between equalized and unequalized signal. +4 dBu and Overload indicators detect both input and post-EQ levels.
Either unit interfaces easily to many types of systems. Use the balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs, or the balanced ¼" TRS Inputs and unbalanced ¼" TS Outputs.
- 30 Bands of Constant-Q Filters on Ganged Stereo Sliders
- Extremely Low Noise: 115 dB Dynamic Range
- Signal (+4 dBu) and Overload Indicators
- ±12 dB Level Control for Optimum Gain Structure
- Low Noise Toroid Transformer
- Balanced XLR & ¼" Connectors
- Internal AC Power Supply Meets European CE Requirements
- 20 mm Filter Sliders Control Both Left & Right Channels
|4.25" x 20.3" x 13.75"
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.