You and up to three other friends want to listen to the same mix under headphones. Just take the HC 4, plug in, turn on, adjust your individual volumes, and groove.
The HC 4 provides master stereo Inputs which can be used to drive the four stereo headphone amplifiers. A Mono switch is provided on the front panel to drive both channels of all four amplifiers from a common mono source. The HC 4 is capable of delivering up to 200 milliwatts into headphones with rated impedances between 32-600Ω.
The precise amount of power depends on the exact impedance of the headphone in use and the number of headphones connected to the unit. Under most conditions, the HC 4 produces sound pressure levels in excess of 120 dB. This level is more than adequate for most listeners.
- Four Stereo Amplifiers
- Balanced ¼" Stereo Master Inputs
- Extremely Low Noise
- Stereo/Mono Switchable
- Master Balanced/Unbalanced ¼" TRS Stereo Inputs
- Individual Level Controls and Overload Indicators
- Drives 32-600 Ω Headphones
- Drives Most Phones to 120 dB SPL
- UL/CSA Remote Power Supply (120 VAC)
- CE (Low Voltage & EMC) Remote Power Supply (230 VAC)
|Dimensions||4.5" x 20.3" x 13.75"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.