The Rane GE 215 Graphic Equalizer is a two-channel, 15- band, 2/3-octave design in a double rack-space unit, only 5 inches deep. Boost/cut range is +12/-15 dB on 45 mm filter slider controls.
The active filter sections feature Rane’s innovative constant-Q (constant bandwidth) design. This means the bandwidth of each individual filter is guaranteed to be narrow enough to prevent unwarranted interaction between filters, yet wide enough to produce exactly the type of correction curve demanded by even the most unusual acoustic surroundings. This differs dramatically from conventional designs of the past, encumbered with the unfortunate characteristic of changing bandwidth when changing boost/cut amounts.
Front panel controls and indicators, aside from the sliders, include an overall Level control for each channel as well as Overload indicators. Bypass switches allow direct comparison between the equalized and non-equalized signal for each channel.
The rear of the unit provides both XLR and Euroblock terminal connectors for each of the fully active balanced Inputs and Outputs. Output relays provide a brief turn-on delay, eliminating power-up thumps, and a hard-wire bypass in case of power failure.
- Constant-Q Bandwidth Design
- Overall Level Controls
- Fail Safe Channel Bypass Switches
- 45 Mm Filter Slide Controls
- +12 Db/-15 Db Boost/Cut Slider Range
- Grounded Center Detents
- Overload Indicators
- Infrasonic, Ultrasonic, and Rfi Filters
- Fully Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Xlr and Euroblock Connectors
- Ul/Csa/Ce and 100/120/230 Vac Remote Power Supplies
|Dimensions||4.5" x 20.3" x 13.75"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.