Note : It does not come with original packaging.
|This 12 channel (4 mono, 4 stereo) console mixer is equipped with everything you need to deliver quality mixes at the studio, club, party, or anywhere else. Each mono input takes either balanced XLR mic or unbalanced ¼' jack. A phantom-power switch provides +48V across all microphone inputs for condenser mics. The rotary faders provide the precise control you need for subtle mixing. A dedicated 3-band EQ, with HIGH (10 kHz), MID (1 kHz) and LOW (100 Hz) on each input lets you shape the sound to your exact specifications. There is an EFX out ¼' jack for external effects. Outputs include two ¼' jacks for main output, stereo RCA for recording, two ¼' jacks for studio monitors, and a ¼' headphone jack, so you can monitor your mix before unleashing it. The two-channel 5-dot LED meters indicate your levels, so you'll never distort or clip your inputs. The PYD1270 runs on 110 V.|
- 4 Mono Input Channels (CH 1, 2, 3, 4)
- 4 Stereo Input Channels (CH 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Master & Phones/Control Room Level Controls
- EFX Send Level Control
- Stereo Headphones Jack
- Main & Control Room Out Jacks 1/4''
- Mono Effects Send 1/4''
- Effects Send Routable to Control Room
- Stereo Tape In & Out Jacks RCA
- Tape Input Routing to Control Room and/or Mix
- 5 Segment Dual LED Level Meters
- Mono Channel Section
- Gain, Pan, Aux Send & Level Controls
- 3 Band EQ
- Peak Indicator
- +48V Phantom Power Switchable
- XLR Balanced Mic Input
- 1/4'' TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Line Input Stereo Channel Section
- 3 Band EQ
- Balance, Aux Send & Level Controls
- 1/4'' TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Line Inputs
- AC Adapter 110V
- Dimensions: 10.6''W x 1.6''H x 8.9''D
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 5.57 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.