The FAT50 Head is full of character, with uncluttered controls and premium-quality components that will withstand the rigours of touring and fulfil the needs of every discerning player.
You won't have to compromise with the FAT50, the design incorporates a spectrum of sounds ranging from a subtle crunch to maximum saturation, and can also deliver lively and dynamic clean tones.
Unrivaled for sound quality, the FAT50 is at home on stage and in the studio. High-quality tubes make operation safe and stable, there are two footswitchable master volumes and 50 watts of true tube power.
- Type: Head
- Technology: Tube
- Class: A/B
- Power: 50W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3mm Jack
- Output Impedance: 8/16 Ohms
- Channels: 4
- Display: Power, Gain, Drive, 2 x clip LED
- Controls: Treble, Standby, Master, Reverb, Middle, AC Voltage selection switch (115 V AC / 230 V AC), Gain, Drive, Volume, Drive Presence, Drive, Bass, Clean Volume, Power, 2nd Level
- FX Loop: Yes
- Preamp Tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 6L6
- Power supply: Integrated (115/230 V)
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Dimensions (mm): 580 W x 270 D x 280 H
- Weight (kg): 16
- Footswitch : Fat F4 Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.