The Nady CM 60 Clip-On Miniature Instrument Microphone is flexible and ideal for capturing drums, percussion, guitars and other instruments in live sound reinforcement and recording applications. This version features a mini-XLR connection for use with Nady, or compatible wireless bodypack transmitters. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern, wide frequency response and shock-mounted gooseneck boom results in clear sound without vibration and extraneous noise. The flexible gooseneck and sturdy clip allow for secure instrument mounting and flexible microphone placement. The microphone is delivered with a foam windscreen.
- Mounts to drum rims, the edge of acoustic guitar sound holes or the bell of wind instruments for accurate sound reproduction and isolation from other instruments
- Tight cardioid polar response is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted sounds
- Rubber boom shockmount's ingenious design minimizes vibration and audio transference from resonant instruments or materials
- Sturdy rubber-grip spring clamp holds mic securely and prevents marring of finish
- Built-in windscreen, as well as external windscreen included, for maximum feedback and "pop" rejection
- Adjustable gooseneck and swivel joint allows optimum microphone positioning
- For use with bodypack transmitters or with standard mixers that provide 9-52V phantom power
|Back Electret Condenser Element
|Maximum Input Sound Level
|6V (9-52V with XM-60)
|250 Ohms, balanced
|Cable: 45" (114cm)
Boom length: 5" (12.7cm)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|6.4 x 4.1 x 1.6"
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.