LumiDesk NANO USB DMX Interface and Software
Mini USB-DMX interface. 128 DMX OUT channels. 3k stand alone memory. Works with LumiDesk software with limited functionality. Delivered with a USB cable and installation CDROM including user manual. 9V power supply not included. Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32/64 bit.
Lumidesk packages include software and a USB-DMX interface.
We offer three separate products:
- The NANO version is perfect for small installations using few DMX channels.
- The LIVE version allows you to create and execute your light show with more DMX Channels than the NANO.
- The ULTIMATE version allows better performance while in "live mode" through the use of MIDI and DMX IN control functions. The "stand alone" mode can be used to control your lighting fixtures without the use of a PC.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit editions), 512MB of RAM, Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit editions), 1GB of RAM or Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit editions).
- 200MB of available hard-disk space.
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card.
- USB 2 port (USB 1 not supported).
- Traditional Chinese
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.