Lab Gruppen amplifiers are engineered to amazing levels of sonic quality, performance and reliability.
Regulated switch mode power supply
The unique Lab.Gruppen switch-mode power supply technology offers a number of essential advantages that make it superior to other and seemingly similar power supply designs. The most important features are the regulated power supply and the extreme power efficiency. The regulated power supply easily deals with a very high variation in the AC mains voltage: it can drop by up to 20% below its nominal level”e.g. to 180 V instead of 230 V”without any problem. Perhaps even greater benefits result from the extreme efficiency of Lab.Gruppen amplifiers: only a fraction of the energy from the AC mains is turned into heat. A regulated power supply also presents some other sonic advantages, such as better cone control and the same fast response as a conventional power supply.
Multiple positions Gain switch
To meet the demands for a flexible gain structure in the system, Lab.Gruppen offers a multiple position gain switch. The maximum amplifier gain can be set to all industry standards: 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38 and 41 dB.
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signals
- VHF protection: protects the loudspeakers against strong very high frequency non-musical signals above the audible range.
- Thermal protection: prevents the amplifier from being overheated. The protection indicators on the front panel are switched on, as a warning, before the protection process is initiated.
- AC protection: shuts down the power supply if the line voltage is outside the operating voltage.
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching the loudspeakers, whilst maintaining full peak power
- 2 x 1100 watts @ 8 Ohms
- 2 x 1500 watts @ 4 Ohms
- 2 x 1700 watts @ 2 Ohms
- (Measured just below clip level, with both channels driven)
- Compact design, 2U high
- Low weight,10 kg (22 lbs)
- MLS Switch: Lab.gruppen's unique power matching for different loads
- Multiple positions gain switch
- Intercooler cooling system with front-to-rear airflow and easily accessible dust filters
- Improved low-end power bandwidth
- Link connector with XLR-type connector
- Bridged mono outputs in one Speakon connector
- Extruded front panel for increased stability
|Hum and Noise||<-110 dB|
|Channel separation @10kHz||70 dB|
|Output impedance||60 mΩ|
|Common mode rejection||50 dB|
|Input connectors||(2) Neutrik Combo XLR type, 3 pin & 1/4” jack|
|Link connector||(2) XLR type, 3 pin male|
|Output connectors||(2) Neutrik 4-pole Speakon connectors|
|Operation voltage||130 V-265 V AC|
|Minimum start voltage||175 V|
|Full output power at 4ohms||180 V-265 V AC|
|MAX Output Power||(Per Channel)|
|2 Ohms||1700 W|
|4 Ohms||1500 W|
|8 Ohms||1100 W|
|MAX Output Power||3400W
|Product Weight||10 kg (22lbs)|
|Dimensions||483 (19”) W x 88 (3,5”) H x 347 (13,7”) D|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.