The 427 Pacesetter Elite set contains clear nylon trebles and basses are silver-plated copper wound on a nylon filament core. The prototype for the first nylon classic guitar strings, this fifty year old set design has been the standard and most versatile string construction since nylon strings were developed. The moderately priced 427 set is by far the world's largest selling set of classical guitar strings.
- Bright tone
- Tension: Medium
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon: .028, .032, .040, Silver-Plated Wound: .028, .033, .041
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.