The UR29 Stereophone delivers bass-enhanced high quality sound in a sturdy package suitable for DJs and listeners on the go. Dynamic elements, constructed from 1.4 mil mylar for enhanced rigidity, minimize mechanical distortion and yield a full frequency response from 18-20,000 Hz. Anisotropic ferrite magnets enable the UR29 to deliver great volume, even with low-voltage portable devices. Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound. Closed leatherette earcushions seal comfortably around the ears, improving bass performance and blocking outside noise. Closed cushions also prevent sound from leaking out of the headphone -- perfect for the dorm room.
With earcups that rotate and fold in, the UR29 collapses into a protective package that is easy to carry and tucks away neatly into small spaces like computer and gaming consoles. Volume control on the cord makes it easy to adjust the listening level when getting to the sound source is difficult, as when plugged into a computer or used in flight. The padded adjustable headband ensures a comfortable fit for any shape or size head. The straight, single-entry cord affords 8 feet of flexible movement. A gold-flashed 3.5mm (1/8") plug and a gold-flashed 6.3 mm (¼") adapter are included.
The UR29 is a great overall value and is ideal for listeners who demand high quality sound that travels well.
- High fidelity stereophone utilizes an anisotropic magnet and 1.4 mil mylar element for deep bass and treble clarity
- Closed leatherette ear cushion for maximum isolation and deep bass
- Built for maximum durability for DJ and recording use
- Collapsible design for protective storage and maximum portability when listening on the go
- Straight, single entry 8 foot cord
- Frequency Response: 18-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Sensitivity: 101 dBSPL/1mW
- Distortion: < 0.2%
- Cord: Straight, Single Entry, 8ft
- Plug: 6.4 mm/3.5 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.