JBL SRX715 High Power 2-Way Speaker is part of their professional series and is capable of 800 watts continuous, 1600 program and 3200 watts peak. The SRX715 features a 15" Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet for very light weight and a 3" (75mm) high-frequency neodymium compression driver. The woofer and high-frequency driver may be run in passive or bi-amped modes.
The trapezoidal enclosure is made of rugged, 15mm 11-ply birch plywood and a dual-angle (0 or -10°) 35mm pole socket allows for easy pole mounting. The speaker is capable of achieving a 75 x 50° coverage area and is a viable choice for professional sound reinforcement in live applications, nightclub installation, professional touring and more.
- 800 watts continuous, 1600 watts program and 3200 watts peak
- 15" neodymium magnet woofer and 3" neodymium magnet high-frequency driver provides powerful sound and ultra light weight
- Capable of passive or bi-amped operation
- Dual-angle (0 or -10°) 35mm pole socket allows for easy pole mounting
- Flying version available (SRX715F) with five suspension points. May be used with optional M10 eyebolts or detachable track fittings
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)|
|Power Capacity||800W Continuous
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||131dB|
|Nominal Sensitivity||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Low Frequency Driver||15" (380mm) Differential Drive Woofer with Neodymium Magnet|
|High Frequency Driver||3" (75mm) High Frequency Driver Voice-Coil|
|Enclosure Material||11-Ply Birch Plywood|
|Input Connections||Neutrik Speakon NL4 x2|
|Dimensions||56 x 34.6 x 32" (1422 x 878 x 812mm)|
|Weight||96 lbs (44 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.