Portable 15", Two-Way, Bass-Reflex Design
The EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of fullbandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2 ½ in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard™ HF protection
- NL4 and ¼" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- System Type: 15", two-way, bass-reflex design
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
- System Power Rating: 250 W continuous, 500 W program, 1000 W peak
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- LF Driver: 1 x M115-8 380 mm (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H-1 25.4 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Input Connector: Parallel Neutrik® NL4 / ¼" combo connectors
- HF Protection: SonicGuard™ Circuit
- Enclosure: PP impact copolymer, multi-purpose main & monitor orientation
- Handles: One left/right side, one on top.
- Suspension / Mounting: 36 mm pole socket with stabilizing screw, 4 x M10 suspension points 1 x M10 pull-back point.
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
- Net Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.