The Control® 29AV-1 provides improved voicing for extremely fl at, high fi delity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled defi ned coverage from a compact loudspeaker.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn.
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 W thru.
- SonicGuard™ overload protection.
- 200 mm (8 in) Kevlar cone woofer,
- 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals.
Frequency Range : 37 Hz –18 kHz (-10 dB)
Power Capacity : 300 W Continuous
Program Power 150 W Continuous
Transformer Taps : 70 V: 110 W, 55 W, 28 W & 14 W 100 V: 110 W, 55 W, & 28 W, Thru Position: 8 ohms nominal
Frequency Response : 45 Hz – 18 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
Maximum SPL @ 1m : Short-Term: 120 dB; Long-Term: 114 dB
Nominal Sensitivity : 90 dB (2.83V / 1m)
Nominal Coverage Angle : 110° H x 85° V, rotatable
Directivity Factor (Q) : 7.2 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
Directivity Index (DI) : 8.6 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Minimum Impedance : 6.3 ohms @ 230 Hz
Crossover Network : 3rd order High Pass, 2nd order Low Pass with impedance compensation, 2.5 kHz crossover frequency
Low Frequency : 200 (8 in) kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) voicecoil on fiberglass former
High Frequency : 25 mm (1 in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
Enclosure Material : High impact polystyrene
Grille : Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
Overload Protection : Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Serviceable internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload conditions.
Environmental : IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray.
Terminations : Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5 mm2).
Safety Agency Rating : Transformer is listed per UL1876
Colors : Black or white (-WH)
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 520 x 306 x 277 mm (20.5 x 12.0 x 10.9 in.)
Net Weight (ea) : 12.2 kg (26.8 lb.)
Shipping Weight (ea) : 14.0 kg (30.8 lb.)
Included Accessories : 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6 mm x 260 mm InvisiBall Hex wrench.
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.