- Two channels with independent tone controls.
- Both vacuum-tube and solid-state circuits offering the best of both technologies in one hybrid amplifier.
- A choice of two pre-amplifiers in the drive channel,using a 12AX7 / ECC83 tube for its well known warmthof tone.
- 100 watts of power.
- Rear panel effects loop jacks with three output-level settings compatible with pedal and rack-mounted devices
- Quasi-balanced line out jack for connection to sound equipment.
- External-speaker jack for output to an additional speaker enclosure.
- Footswitch (included) for remote switching of the reverb effect, channel selection and gain selection.
- Aluminum chassis to reduce magnetic and radio interference.
- Automatic electric fault protection.
- Classic Fender spring-reverb effect.
- Genuine Tolex® covering for long lasting good looks.
- Rugged metal speaker grill.
|INPUT IMPEDANCE:||> 1 MW|
|POWER OUTPUT:||69W into 8W at 5% THD 94W into 4W at 5% THD|
|EFFECTS LOOP:||NOMINAL LEVEL:||Selectable +4, -7, -16 dBv|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:||1.2 kW max.|
|TUBE COMPLEMENT:||One 12AX7A (ECC83) (P/N 013341)|
|SPEAKER (Combo only):||8W, 12” Fender Special Design (P/N 040598)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.