The FBT Jolly Series speakers feature lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction.
The asymmetrical shape of the Jolly 12ra cabinet also allows use as a powered floor stage monitor.
The FBT Jolly 12ra is a two-way design incorporating a 12” low frequency woofer and a 1” High frequency driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V horn. The active internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 2k. With a frequency range of 60Hz - 20kHz, Jolly 12ra provides hi fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 121 dB. A front face steel grille protects the woofer from external damage. FBT’s ADAP® Advanced Dynamic Active Protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components against failure. The Bi amplified Jolly 12ra active speaker features a 150w RMS Class G low frequency amp, and a 50 w RMS Class G high frequency amp. The control panel features a volume control, a balanced Neutrik® input combo jack (female XLR, ¼” TRS, ¼”), balanced XLR link output jack, and ground lift switch, power on and Limiter LED indicator.
The two M-10 fly points built into the cabinets, along with the optional Box 112 mounting brackets allow the Jolly 12ra speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 1¨ü speaker stand socket allows the Jolly 12ra to be mounted on speaker stands.
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs,
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums,
- Theatres, Gyms, Houses of Worship
- Lightweight Polypropylene Cabinet, 35.27 lbs.
- Bi amplified: 150w RMS LF & 50w RMS HF
- Control Panel with Volume Control,
- Ground Lift Switch, Balanced ins/outs
- *Multiple mounting options: *Wall, *Ceiling, *Cluster, Speaker Stands
- *Optional accessories required
- Two M - 10 fly points
- Optional Carrying Bags available for protection for portable use
- High SPL capability: 121 dB
- Completely Manufactured in Italy
- System Type: 2 way
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
- Components: 12” LF woofer, 1” HF driver
- Protection: FBT ADAP® Protection circuitry
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Active Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Input: Balanced Neutrik combo jack, XLR, ¼TRS
- Suspension Points: 2 - M-10
- Output: Balanced Neutrik® XLR link out
- Total Power Output: 200w RMS
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Dimensions: 16.40”w x 26.50”h x 15.50”d
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Net Weight: 35.27 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.