In addition, the MVX 44 VGA A comes standard with the QS-FPC™ - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller, which allows for touch-of-a-button input and output selection directly from the front panel. It can also be controlled through RS-232 serial control utilizing Extron's SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set commands, the optional Extron IR 501 remote control, the optional Extron MKP 2000 or MKP 3000 X-Y remote control panels, or via a third party control system.
- Inputs: VGA on female 15-pin HD connectors; audio on 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks
- Outputs: Video on female 15-pin HD connectors; audio on captive screw connectors
- Ultra-wideband performance - 350 MHz to 500 MHz (-3 dB), depending on model — MVX Series models in I/O sizes from 4x4 to 12x8 provide a minimum of 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded. Larger sizes, from 12x12 to 16x16, provide a minimum of 500 MHz (-3 dB) at full performance capability, when one input drives all outputs.
- Triple Action Switching™ for RGB delay — RGB delay blanks the screen when the matrix switcher switches to a new source. The new sync signals precede the RGB signals, so there is no glitch during the transition.
- Switches both balanced and unbalanced stereo audio — Output on captive screw connectors.
- Audio input gain and attenuation — Allows users to set the level of gain or attenuation for each audio input channel, eliminating noticeable volume differences when switching between sources.
- Switchable audio output levels — Output levels can be switched between +4 dBu professional and -10 dBV consumer levels, allowing a mix of professional and consumer-level audio equipment.
- Optional IR 501 handheld remote control
- Audio breakaway — Provides the capability to break an audio signal away from its corresponding video signal, allowing the audio and video signals from one source to be switched to different destinations.
- View I/O mode — Easily view which inputs and outputs are actively connected.
- QS-FPC™ - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller — Provides a discrete button for each input and output, allowing for simple, intuitive operation.
- Global presets — Frequently-used I/O configurations may be saved and recalled from the front panel or via serial control. This time-saving feature allows you to set up I/O configurations and store them in memory for future use.
- Front panel security lockout — Prevents unauthorized use when the matrix switcher is installed in an unsecured environment where easy access is not desirable. In lock-out mode, a special button combination is required to operate the front panel.
- RS-232 control port — Using RS-232 serial commands, the MVX Series can be controlled and configured via the Extron Windows®-based control program, or integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming. The serial port also makes it easy to install firmware updates.
- Control software — Provides a graphical, drag-and-drop interface for I/O configuration and other customization functions via RS-232 remote control. This software also offers an emulation mode for configuration of an offsite matrix switcher; the I/O configuration may be saved for future downloading to the matrix switcher.
- Optional control panels and keypads — Optional X/Y control panels, bus control panels, and keypads provide the flexibility to control an MVX Series matrix switcher from a remote location.
- 1U, rack-mountable metal enclosure
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.