- A full complement of Eventide's signature pitch change, reverb, and special effects program presets, all with uncompromising quality
- Up to five times the processing power of the H3000 series Ultra-Harmonizer brand effects processor
- Dual-engine architecture, configurable in series, parallel, stereo or dual mono
- Easy setup and operation, with an enhanced user interface developed with artists and engineers. Includes a powerful search facility for rapid program/preset selection by category or application
- 24-bit digital conversion, 96kHz sampling, signal to noise better than 104dB.
- Digital S/PDIF and AES/EBU I/O, analog balanced and unbalanced I/O, and ADAT lightpipe supported.
- Compact Flash Type I and II preset memory storage
- Quality construction professionals demand -- heavy-gauge, all metal faceplate, solid, positive-action controls, sharp, bright display
- The famous Eventide "knob", full numeric keypad and customizable "hot keys" for frequently used parameters provide maximum flexibility and ease of use
Dual Effects Block Architecture
Eclipse is the only effects processor in its class to feature 24-bit digital conversion and 96kHz sampling. We've packed almost 100 algorithms into Eclipse along with a two effects block design. The dual routing configurations let you use Eclipse as two independent effects processors; ideal for the smaller, budget-conscious studio. The two effects blocks' inputs and outputs can be configured for stereo or mono. Or, select a preset that combines two algorithms or recursive combinations for big multi-effects without sacrificing quality.
Classic Eventide Effects
We've packed Eclipse with effects Eventide is famous for. There's quick, seamless pitch shifting including our innovative Micro pitch shift, which FOH engineers and vocalists have come to rely on for turning good vocal performances into great ones. Eclipse boasts no fewer than 11 reverberation algorithms plus four plex algorithms. Originally developed for Eventide's industry-standard Orville and DSP 7000 series, these reverbs have been carefully and faithfully transplanted into Eclipse.
All reverbs are true stereo in and out, not mono in, stereo out. The vast array of delays lets you design lush, dense soundscapes. You'll find band delays, chorus delays, comb delays, ducked delays, ring delays and pan delays. And with 20 seconds of memory per effects block, Eclipse is a looper's delight. It's easy to get lost in the 20-second mono loop, 10-second dual loops, 20-second reverse loop, and 10-second dual reverse loop. Remember, these looping presets running on one FX block leaves the other FX block available for adding texture or dimension.
I/O Ports for Maximum Versatility
The rear panel has a port to support all your needs, including AES/EBU, S/PDIF and ADAT Lightpipe for digital applications. Analog balanced XLR-type and unbalanced quarter inch inputs and outputs. The quarter inch jacks even accept a high impedance instrument signal. There's Word Clock In and Out on BNC connectors and two pedal ports for performers. And of course, full MIDI (IN/OUT/THRU) including an external power jack for your cabling convenience. There's even a serial port which makes it easy to update Eclipse's software from the internet; no chip changing needed.
Easy Set-Up and Operation
The Eventide knob and keypad make setup and operation easy. If you're familiar with our H3000 series Harmonizer units, you've already got the basics.
Hot Keys provide quick access to the eight most important parameters on every preset. In addition, you can customize the Hot Keys on any preset to create your own unique program.
Dedicated Tap Button
The tap button isn't just for delays. It's also the frequency rate of the LFO modulating your sample and hold filter, or the speed of your autopanner or tremolo. The Tap function can be set to average out from 2 to 12 taps.
Design Your Own Presets
You get a complete selection of presets, but eclipse makes it easy to design your own. Load one or two algorithms, pick a routing, assign the Hot Keys, and tweak.
Flash Card Slot
Your presets can be stored easily in the Eclipse or on an affordable compact flash card. Transferring presets from on Eclipse to another is simple with compact flash cards.
Unleash the Sonic Beast
Whether it's live performance, front-of-house engineering, or quality studio processing, Eclipse gives you the tools you can depend on in one compact, professional package. After all, Eclipse is not just an effects box, it's an Eventide
- Dimensions: 19 × 12 × 2 in
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Eventide Eclipse Harmonizer
- A/C Power Cable
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.