Enjoy convincing surround sound for your favorite DVDs, TV shows, CDs and video games with the Denon AVR-1508. Its clean, high-current 75-watt-per-channel amplifier drives up to seven home theater speakers with power and authority. And you can add an optional iPod dock or XM Satellite Radio mini tuner for more entertainment options.
1080p-compatible HDMI switching
If you've got an HDTV with only one HDMI input, you'll appreciate this receiver's 1080p-compatible HDMI switching. Hook up your HD satellite receiver and a high-def disc player via HDMI and switch between them, while maintaining pristine picture quality for both.
Versatility and convenience
This receiver's dual-room/dual-source audio capability lets you enjoy home theater in your main room while a housemate enjoys stereo music in a second room. You also get plenty of connections for system-building, including HDTV-compatible component video switching. A front-panel audio/video input allows quick and easy connection of camcorders and game systems. The handy remote with glow-in-the-dark buttons can control most brands of TVs, DVD players, and other components.
- 75 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES®, Pro Logic® IIx, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
- iPod® integration (requires optional ASD-11R)
- Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound from your MP3s
- XM Satellite Radio Ready (requires XM subscription and optional XM Mini-Tuner package)
- Neural Surround decoder for XM's HD Surround channels
- dual-room/dual-source audio output
- high-current amplifier design
- 56 AM/FM/XM presets
- aluminum front panel
- multibrand remote
- 17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 15-3/8"D
What's in the box:
- Black AM/FM/Dolby Digital/DTS receiver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.