The Astatic 905R Line-Cardioid Microphone features a low-profile and is intended to accurately capture speech while eliminating off-axis noise caused by background ambiance, nearby speakers etc. Its line-cardioid polar pattern virtually elliminates noise at the sides, making it an ideal solution for boardrooms, courtrooms, and just about anywhere crucial speech reproduction is required.
The condenser element is powered with either P12, P24 or P48 phantom power and rests on a flexible memory-flex gooseneck for easy, quiet microphone positioning. The 905R is designed to be immune from noise caused by RF (Radio Frequency) interference from PDAs, cell phones, etc.
- Line-cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis signal and associated noise
- Memory-flex gooseneck for easy positioning
- 3-pin XLR output base
- Immunity from RF (Radio Frequency) noise caused by cell phones, PDAs, etc.
|Frequency Range||70 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||126 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||18 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Operating Voltage||12 to 48 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||2 mA|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.5 x L: 10" / ø: 13 x L: 278.5 mm|
|Weight||4.3 oz / 222 g|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.9 x 1.8 x 1.7"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.