The Astatic 1800VP Variable Pattern Podium Microphone features an 18" flexible gooseneck microphone and power supply with continuously variable polar pattern dial. In addition, an 80Hz / 12dB high Pass filter switch minimizes low-frequency noise. Both the microphone and control box are impervious to RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) from cell-phones, PDAs, Blue-Tooth and other devices. The 1800VP delivers transparent speech reproduction in any public-address application.
- Continuously-variable polar pattern controllable from a remote location
- Remote box is rack mountable up to six units per shelf
- Blue LED status indicator on remote box
- Selectable recessed high-pass filter for elimination of unwanted low-frequency energy
- Securable controls with standard flat style blank rack panel, when rack mounted
- RF (radio frequency) Resistant Architecture
- Included 18" gooseneck with XLRM-type quick connector
- Engineered and built in the U.S.A.
|Pattern Selection||Continuously Variable|
|High-Pass Filter||80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||22 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Operating Voltage||12 to 48 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||4 mA|
|Package Weight||2.295 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.6 x 10.4 x 4.4"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.