Note: Boom stand is not included.
The 1700VP Variable Polar Pattern Microphone from CAD is designed to accurately capture vocals, speech, choirs, musical performances, and similar scenarios. It features an unobtrusive miniature profile, a remote control with variable polar patterns, a low-frequency roll-off switch, and an adjustable 56" carbon fiber boom pole. The 1700VP system allows you to accurately dial in the appropriate polar pattern, minimizing noise and maximizing clarity. The microphone also includes a 30' cable and is suitable for installation in houses-of-worship, halls, auditoriums, theaters, conference centers, and with other large-audience applications.
- Unobtrusive miniature profile
- Can be used with choirs, overhead ambiance, group vocals, speech, sermons, and similar applications
- Includes 56" adjustable carbon fiber boom and variable-pattern remote control
- Low frequency roll-off minimizes hum and ambiance
- Radio Frequency (RFI) rejection from PDAs, cell-phones, other wireless devices
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Operating Voltage||12 V
|Operating Current Consumption||4.0 mA|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.79 x L: 1.69" / ø: 20 x L: 43 mm|
|Weight||1.1 oz / 31.19 g|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.4 x 9.9 x 2.3"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.