1000 Watt Bass Amplifier with Original 12" Turbosound Speaker, MOSFET Preamp, Compressor and DYNAMIZER Technology
The BXD12 from Bugera is a fully stage-ready powerhouse, delivering an incredible 1,000 Watts through a world-class, British-engineered 12" Turbosound driver that produces an amazingly clear and punchy attack. Offering superb signal shaping via a high-voltage MOSFET preamp with a wealth of bottom, mid and top-end EQ options, a classic compressor and our amazing DYNAMIZER Technology – the BXD12 out punches the competition with ease, style and tone. All these amazing features are lovingly packaged in highly portable, tilt-back enclosure that makes the BXD12 the ultimate player-friendly, onstage tone-machine.
A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, Turbosound has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find Turbosound’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single
- Total Power:1000W Class D
- Speakers:1 x 12" Turbosound speaker
- EQ:3-band EQ with mid frequency control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x RCA (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (tuner), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (mute, FX loop)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Cooling System:Internal Fan
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:43.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:000-B0Y02-00010