First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the Oct1 and Oct2 controls to add the lower octaves.
The UO300 isn't just great for fattening up guitar riffs--it'll add incredible beef to keyboards and bass too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the excellent on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Add two additional tones using your guitar--1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- Dedicated volume controls for all three tones
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and rugged construction
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.