The white EUROCOM SL4230-WH 6” Compact Surface-Mounted 75W Loudspeaker from Behringer is a professional high-performance loudspeaker system that is designed for a wide variety of interior fixed-installation applications involving foreground music, AV playback, or distributed sound reinforcement. Part of the SL series of surface-mount loudspeakers, this unit delivers studio-grade sound in a compact package that fits easily and unobtrusively into limited space.
The compact SL4230-WH Loudspeaker features a 6" (150mm) low-frequency driver and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency driver, with a nominal impedance of 16Ω and a switchable selector for use in either low or high-impedance mode. Power taps are provided for high-impedance operation at 7.5, 15, 30, or 60W for 70V systems and 15, 30, or 60W for 100V systems. For versatility, a high-pass filter is provided to enable satellite operation mode, making the SL4230-WH Loudspeaker suitable for use as a satellite speaker in conjunction with the SL4230-WH Subwoofer (available separately).
Housed in a ported enclosure of low-resonance molded composite, the SL4230-WH Loudspeaker leaves behind the boxy shape of traditional surface mount speakers, offering instead a sleek look with smooth curves that enhance the ambiance of any location. The front face is finished with a detachable foam-backed wire-mesh steel grille trimmed with an elegant smoked-chrome rim. The innovative SL Series mounting yoke (included) offers 180° pan & 90° tilt, allowing for optimum loudspeaker aiming.
Combining performance and versatility, the compact EUROCOM SL4230-WH Loudspeaker is an appropriate choice for virtually any surface-mounted installation requiring high-quality sound and aesthetic appearance.
- High-performance, surface-mountable loudspeaker for foreground music, AV playback, and distributed sound
- Quality sound with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 75W, 6" low-frequency transducer provides wide frequency response
- 1" high-frequency transducer with conical waveguide delivers 120° dispersion for maximum coverage
- Switchable full-range and high-pass satellite operation modes for maximum versatility
- Professional 4-pole Euroblock connector
- 70.7V taps @ 7.5, 15, 30 & 60W; 100V taps @ 15, 30, & 60W
- 16Ω transformer bypass mode allows up to 4 units to be powered from any 4Ω amplifier
- Contemporary composite enclosure for low-resonance performance
- Included dual-axis mounting hardware provides 90° vertical and 180° horizontal alignment
- Detachable black powder-coated steel grille and contemporary aesthetics compliment virtually any decor
- Weather-resistant design for use indoors or in protected outdoor areas
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
|Nominal Impedance||16 Ω|
|Low Frequency Driver||6" at 75 W|
|High Frequency Driver||1" at 5 W|
|Power Handling||75 W, RMS (long term)|
|Maximum SPL||109 dB @ 3.3' (1.0 m) (continuous, passive) 12 dB @ 3.3' (1.0 m) (peak, passive)|
|Frequency Range||80 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Directivity Factor||7 (average 500 Hz to 16 kHz)|
|Directivity Index||8.5 dB (average 500 Hz to 16 kHz)|
|Sensitivity||88 dB, 1 W @ 3.3' (1 m) passive, half-space|
|Crossover Frequency||5 kHz|
60, 30, 15, 7.5 W
N/C, 60, 30, 15 W
|Termination||4-pin Euroblock connector|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Approximately 12.5 x 7.8 x 7.1" (31.1 x 20.0 x 18.2 cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 8.4 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Package Weight||10.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.9 x 9.6 x 9"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.