The CL9 from Behringer is an electric guitar effects pedal that provides compression and limiting. The pedal can add a percussive edge to a clean guitar sound, or deliver the scorching wail of an overdriven lead with ultimate sustain. The unit features three rotary controls in addition to the pedal switch.
These control the sustain function that determines the amount of compression, the overall output level and attack time. A blue LED displays the status of the effect (on or off) and provides feedback as to the battery state. The CL9 can be powered by a 9 V battery or an optional DC power supply.
- Floor pedal for providing compression and limiting to an electric guitar signal
- Adds percussive attacks to clean guitar sounds and sustain to distorted guitars
- "Smoothes out" volume peaks and provides ultra-stable dynamics
- Dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack Time controls for comprehensive sound shaping
- Blue LED for displaying effect on/off status and battery check
- Powered via 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
In the Box
- Behringer CL9 - Compressor/Limiter Guitar Effects Pedal
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" TS phone|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4" TS phone|
|Controls||1 x Output Level rotary control
1 x Sustain rotary control
1 x Attack rotary control
1 x Footswitch (on/off)
|Power Supply||9V, 100mA DC regulated (adapter not included)|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 4.88 x 2.13" (70 x 123 x 54 mm)|
|Weight||11.7 oz (0.33 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.