The Audix f50 is a Fusion Series handheld cardioid dynamic microphone offering high feedback immunity and a smooth, unhyped sound for vocals, speech, and instruments in studios, houses of worship, corporate events, and live stage applications. The element features a dynamic moving coil, which requires no external power. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates off-axis noise caused by sources such as monitors, additional instruments, and room ambience.
The f50 produces a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz with moderately pronounced low-mid and high-mid frequencies. Its dynamic element is designed to handle loud input signals without distortion while providing over 20 dB of off-axis rejection. The gold-plated XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps and mixer inputs, and the die-cast zinc alloy body with a steel mesh grille provides road-ready protection and durability. The f50 ships with a microphone clip and carrying pouch.
- Ideal for vocals, speech, and instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern provides enhanced off-axis rejection and high gain before feedback
- 50 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response with boosts in the low-mid and high-mid frequencies
- Rugged zinc alloy casing with a steel mesh grille
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin connector for optimal conductivity and compatibility with most microphone preamps
- Low-impedance output
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||138 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||1.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.11 x L: 6.65" / ø: 53.5 x L: 169 mm|
|Weight||11.01 oz / 312 g|
|Package Weight||1.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11 x 6.5 x 3"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.