The Astatic 1600VP Variable Pattern Hanging Microphone is designed to accurately capture vocals, speech, choirs, musical performances, and more. The 1600VP features a remote with variable polar patterns and low-frequency roll-off switch. Accurately dial in the appropriate polar pattern to minimize noise and maximize clarity. The 1600VP includes 30' (9.1m) of cable and hanging hardware suitable for installing in houses-of-worship, halls, auditoriums, theaters, conference centers, etc.
- Captures choirs, overhead ambiance, group vocals, speech, sermons and more
- Includes overhead hanging hardware and variable-pattern remote control
- Low frequency roll-off minimizes hum and ambiance
- Radio Frequency (RFI) rejection from PDAs, cell-phones, etc.
|Pattern Selection||Continuously Variable|
|High-Pass Filter||80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||22 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x TA3F 3-Pin Female
1 x XLR 3-Pin
|Operating Voltage||12 to 48 V (Phantom Power)|
|Operating Current Consumption||4 mA|
|Package Weight||1.51 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.5 x 9.8 x 2.2"|
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.