The American DJ DP-DMX20L 4-Channel DMX Dimmer Pack features independently assignable dimming or switching channels and is easily mounted on a truss lighting rig. The DJ DP-DMX20L features 8 Edison sockets (2 per channel) and includes 16 built-in chases with speed and intensity settings as an added bonus. The DP-DMX20L is at home as a stand-alone unit connected to 8 par can or effects lights, or may be used in conjunction with a DMX controller.
- 5 amps per channel max.
- Max total amps across all channels: 15 Amps.
- 4 channel DMX dimmer pack
- Digital display - used to set starting DMX address channels and set all other menu options
- Selectable 1, 2, or 4 channel operation
- Adjustable master dim level
- Two three prong Edison sockets per channel
- 3-pin XLR DMX input & output
- Four LED's display channel activity
- External channel fuses for quick and easy replacement
- Sleek reversible mounting panel on the rear
- Zero crossing circuitry for protection of transformer loads when switching
- 16 built in chases when in chase mode with adjustable speed setting
- Use in conjunction with Elation; DMX Operator Pro, Stage Setter-8, Scene
- Reversible mounting brackets
- Setter, Scene Setter-48, Stage Desk-16 or any universal DMX controller
|DMX||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5 Unspecified|
|AC Input Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||8.35 x 7.4 x 2.8" / 212 x 188 x 71 mm|
|Weight||5.29 lb / 2.4 kg|
|Package Weight||7.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.543 x 10.315 x 5.118"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.