With 1,000 watts of continuous (2,000W peak) Class-D amplification, this 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker features redesigned transducers in a lightweight, portable enclosure. The TS315 delivers uncompromising professional audio for a wide variety of applications, including mobile performing and permanent installations. This active cabinet's tight, low-frequency reproduction is handled by a 15" driver with a 3" high-temperature voice coil. A 1.4" tweeter with a neodymium magnet and precision waveguide provide crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction. Thanks to its large LF driver and efficient Class-D bi-amplification, the TS315 delivers plenty of low-end punch, making it an ideal choice for DJs, live bands and other performers on the go.
Integrated M6 suspension points, built-in pole socket and a wedged cabinet design give you the flexibility to mount the TS312 in a variety of ways. Dual XLR combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls and an XLR link output deliver I/O and setup versatility. Get your sound dialed in perfectly with an onboard 2-channel mixer and contour EQ switch.
Whether you're using the TS315 as a monitor or a main, you can count on clean, accurate full-range audio and reliable performance, gig after gig. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, transporting and setting up this active PA speaker is a snap, so you can save your energy for performing—not hauling heavy equipment.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 25.7” x 16.6” x 15.4” / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.