The MTRACK II from M-Audio is a two-channel portable USB audio and MIDI interface that is designed to work with virtually any DAW or music production software. Intended to offer a versatile set of options for beginner and veteran musicians alike, the interface is equipped with XLR microphone and balanced 1/4" line combo inputs on each channel.
Each microphone input has switchable 48V phantom power for using condenser microphones, and the balanced line inputs can be used to connect gear such as keyboard workstations or drum machines. Each line input also has a guitar switch, that, when engaged, changes it from normal input impedance to Hi-Z. This allows for connecting a guitar directly for recording and processing.
- Two XLR+1/4" combo inputs with selectable phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Two balanced 1/4"main outputs with dedicated level control
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Audio recording with up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
In the Box
- M-Audio MTRACK II - Portable USB Audio Interface
- USB Cable
|Bit Depth||24-bit maximum|
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Connectors||2 x XLR/TRS combo Microphone/Line Inputs
2 x 1/4" TRS balanced Main Outputs
1 x 1/4" TRS Headphone
1 x USB Type B
|Package Weight||2.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.4 x 6 x 4.1"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.