Scratch, sample and add effects on the fly using CDs or MP3s.
The American Audio CDI 500 MP3/CD Player is loaded with cutting-edge tools for manipulating audio on-the-fly. It is at home in the club or studio, and it's revolutionary workflow includes advanced cueing and searching features to grab the cues you want when you need them. The CDI 500 MP3 also comes equipped with American Audio's interactive and highly accurate Dual Power Touch Jog Wheel System, which offers two modes of scratching: Digital Scratch and Beat Juggle Mode. The unit can store up to 1,500 cue points and provide recall memory for Q-Start and samples as well.
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Display shows track listing and artist when a MP3 disc is played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Folder Search
- PowerTouch touch-sensitive interactive jog wheels
- Digital Scratching 2.0 (Accurate Scratching)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 Onboard FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- Time & Ratio (wet/dry) adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- Effect layering
- Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital B.P.M. counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Digital Anti-shock (30 sec.)
- Seamless loop
- Fader "Q" start
- Reverse play
- ±4%, 8%, 16%, and 100% pitch "Hyper Pitch"
- 4 flash start buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop: Relay playback between two CD Players
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75" x 9.75" x 4.25" / 348x246x106 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.7 kgs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.